I was tagged by Megan
However I do not know 5 people with blogs so I will just answer all the questions :o)
So here goes.....
10 Years Ago:
I was 8 months pregnant with Madeline.
5 Things On My To Do List Today:
1. Change Levi's diapers
2. Change Walker's diapers
3. Change Dylan's diapers
4. Change Connor's diapers
5. Light a candle or spray lysol :o)
( I swear this is all I do )
Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Spinach & Artichoke Dip
2. Brownie Bites
3. Diet Cherry Pepsi
Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
1. MOVE AWAY FROM CALDWELL!
2. Be debt free! This paycheck to paycheck stuff is for the birds!
3. Travel
3 Of My Bad Habits:
1. Staying up way to late.
2. Snacking late at night.
3. Collecting scrapbooking stuff. ( I can always be buried with it right :o) )
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Hawaii ( wish I remembered it )
2. Boise
3. St. Anthony
4. Payette
5. Nampa ( Yuck )
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Sears Teen Board
2. Wearhouse of Fashions
3. Sunglass Hut
4. Cape Isle Knitters
5. Corey Barton Homes
5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I'm addicted to craigslist
2. I broke my sister's arm when we were younger
3. I used to play with matches, also when I was younger :o)
4. I want to move. Oh I think I mentioned that :o)
5. I love to watch most sports.



1 comment:
Hey Angie,
I did not know that you lived in Hawaii. That would be awesome, especially right now with it so cold here. It sounds like you stay busy with changing diapers. We have been working on getting Parker potty trained because it seems like I am always changing a diaper between him and Ashlyn. I can not believe Madeline will be 10! Your kids are growing up fast! They are so cute!
Post a Comment