We went to the park yesterday and had lunch and just let the kids play. Levi is fearless! He climbed up the stairs to the play equipment and would go down the slides by himself. Of course the girls were just posing for the camera.
If this shows up 3 times, it's because your Aunt is an idiot! I've just been trying to say that your children are all so beautiful and photgenic! It's fun to go on and see your pictures and comments. I even noticed your link for Jason and went and read his and saw his hiking pics. Enjoy your Mom's visit and Happy Easter. Love ya, Aunt Linda
3 comments:
If this shows up 3 times, it's because your Aunt is an idiot!
I've just been trying to say that your children are all so beautiful and photgenic!
It's fun to go on and see your pictures and comments. I even noticed your link for Jason and went and read his and saw his hiking pics.
Enjoy your Mom's visit and Happy Easter.
Love ya,
Aunt Linda
Looks like a fun day! Once t he kids stop being sick I'll get them out to the park to.
Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment